Friendship is….hating all the same things? Confidently judging everyone but each other? Actively tolerating someone over an extended period of time while simultaneously feeling like you don’t deserve them?
These little friendship notes are hand-typed on a beautiful restored vintage 1930s LC Smith & Corona maroon typewriter, pictured above. Each pack contains five (5) deckled-edge cards on textured paper with matching gray envelopes, and each card in the pack has a different saying. The sayings are mostly snarky friend notes (because our friends love even our worst selves):
• “you’re kinda okay i guess”
• “so glad i found someone who hates all the same things as me”
• “thanks for never judging me but always judging everyone else with me”
• “you’re a beautiful unicorn and i don’t deserve you”
• “i ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶ tolerate you so much”
At 2.75″ x 4″, these little friend notes are too small for snail mail, but perfect for giving in person, attaching to gifts, or sneakily leaving somewhere your friend would be delighted to find one!
Not sure where to leave these cards for your friend to find? Here are some ideas:
• in their wallet or purse
• tucked in the book they’re reading
• stuck between the keys of their keyboard at their work station or in their office
• in their shoe (best for roommates)
• in their lunchbox or fridge (also good for roommates; could apply to coworkers)